Explore the blog
Samstag, 7. September 2019

PENGUIN PALACE - Shaker Card with Hedgehog

- Werbung - 
Hi there!

Today I'm sharing a shaker card with stamps and dies from Penguin PalaceMy card featuring the Butterflies with Love stand-alone die and the Sending Kisses Your Way stamp set and coordinating
Penguin Perfect Cuts!


First I die cut white cardstock with the Coss Stitched and Dots Large Rectangle Overlay die. I ink blended victorian velvet, tattered rose and dried marigold Distress Oxide ink. 


Next I die cut Butterflies with Love using partial die cutting.


Then I took Neenah cardstock and stamped out the images. I colored them in with my new Spectrum Noir Illustrators. I cut them with the coordinating Penguin Perfect Cuts.


For my shaker I added a pretty shaker mix from Lucy's Little Things.

I stamped the sentence with VersaMark and embossed it with Rose Glitz embossing powder. To finish off, I adhered the images with foam tape and added a little clear heart to the speech bubble.



I hope you like my card!

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!

Anja
If you like this post, be sure to follow my blog! (Buttons are in the sidebar on the right.) 

Would you like to comment?

@stampinanja

Latest Pins