Explore the blog
Donnerstag, 4. Juni 2020

The Coffee Truck with Penguin Palace

- Werbung - 
Hi everyone!

Today I'm sharing a new card featuring stamps and dies from Penguin Palace. I used three different stamp sets on my card! Here is an overview of my used products:

The Sweetest Truck & coordinating Penguin Perfect Cuts
Rabbit Cafe & coordinating Penguin Perfect Cuts
There's No One Like You
Dots Meet Dashes Large Rectangles Overlays

And here is a lookt at my card:


First I stamped out the images on Neenah cardstock and colored them in with my Copic markers. I did some masking on the truck, because I wanted to create a coffee truck. Then, I die cut them with the coordinating Penguin Perfect Cuts.


Next, I die cut the card panel with the largest die from the Dots Meet Dashes Rectangles. I cut a mask for a path with my scissor and ink blended mowed lawn Distress Oxide ink over a grassy border stencil. Then, I removed my mask and ink blended pumice stone Distress Oxide ink.


For my sentiment I die cut "Coffee" with alpha dies from Lawn Fawn and stamped the coffee beans from the There's No One Like You stamp set with brown ink onto the alphas. I stamped "let's have some" and "together" with the same brown ink and die cut them with banner dies.


Then, I assembled my card. I adhered the images and the banners with foam tape and the "Coffee" alphas with liquid glue. After glueing the card panel to the card base, I added some sequins to my card and added white highlights with a gel pen.



I hope you like my card!

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!

Anja
If you like this post, be sure to follow my blog! (Buttons are in the sidebar on the right.) 

Would you like to comment?

@stampinanja

Latest Pins