Explore the blog
Donnerstag, 18. Juni 2020

Wobble Card with Penguin Palace

- Werbung - 
Hi there!

Today I'm sharing a fun wobble card that I made using The More We Get Together from Penguin Palace


I began this card by stamping images from this stamp set. I colored them in with my Copic markers before die cutting them with the coordinating Penguin Perfect Cuts.

I used the largest dies from the Dots Meet Dashes Large Rectangles Overlays and the Cross Stitched and Dots Large Ractangles Overlays to cut two panels. Then I cut the Dots Meet Dashes panel with a wave border die from My Favorite Things.



I ink blended the Cross Stitched and Dots panel with squeezed lemonade Distress Oxide ink. Next I used a stencil from My Favorite Things and ink blended squeezed lemonade Distress Oxide ink over it to mimic sunrays. This time with more pressure for a brighter ink blending.
I ink blended mermaid lagoon and broken china Distress Oxide inks over the other panel. Then I used again the stencil and ink blended white pigment ink for the reflection of the sunrays in the ocean.


I glued the panels onto an A2 sized card base and stamped the sentiment with Versafine ink. Then I played with the images to look how I could create my scene. I adhered them with liquid glue and with foam tape to create dimension. I had the idea to put the sweet cat onto an action wobbler for some extra on my card!
Here you can see the wobbler in action:




I hope you like my card!



Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!

Anja
If you like this post, be sure to follow my blog! (Buttons are in the sidebar on the right.) 

Would you like to comment?

@stampinanja

Latest Pins