Explore the blog
Donnerstag, 11. Juni 2020

Tea and Cappuccino with Penguin Palace

- Werbung - 
Hi there!

Today I'm sharing a new card using There's No One Like You stamps and coordinating Penguin Perfect Cuts from Penguin Palace
Here's a look at my card.


First I cut white cardstock for my card base. Then, I cut a smaller piece of white cardstock for the card panel.

Next I took Neenah cardstock and stamped out the images. I colored them in with my Copic Sketch markers and cut them out with the coordinating Penguin Perfect Cuts. I chose soft colors for the coloring of tea sets and the cappuccino. The cute different faces are stamped onto the images. I like how you can change the images to these cute charcaters with these faces. 
I stamped the steam with VersaMark on vellum and embossed it with white embossing powder.


In the next step, I ink blended picked raspberry and worn lipstick Distress Oxide ink over the white panel and adhered this panel with foam tape to the card base. I arranged all the images and glued them down with liquid glue.



Then, I stamped the sentiment with my misti tool and finished off by adding different sequins/embellishments to my card.


I like how my card turned out! The pink background gives the perfect contrast to the soft colored images.



I hope you like my card too!

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!

Anja
If you like this post, be sure to follow my blog! (Buttons are in the sidebar on the right.) 

Would you like to comment?

@stampinanja

Latest Pins