Explore the blog
Donnerstag, 25. Juni 2020

Stay Sweet with Penguin Palace

Hi there!

Today I'm sharing a cute card that I made using The Sweetest Truck from Penguin Palace


I began this card by die cutting two card panels with the Dots Meet Dashes Large Rectangles Overlays dies. With the larger die I cut an A2 sized panel with pattern paper and with the smaller die I cut white cardstock.


Next, I took a heart die and cut masking paper with it. I put the negative of the die cut onto my white panel. Then, I stamped out many little images from The Sweetest Truck to fill this heart. I colored them in with my Copic Sketch markers. I also stamped the little girl and a donut and cut them out with the coordinating Penguin Perfect Cuts. After coloring the little girl, I added highlights with a white gel pen.


I chose a sentiment from the Rabbit Cafe, which goes so well with my card!

To finish off, I assembled my card and adhered the little girl with foam tape.


That's it!

I hope you like my card!

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!

Anja
If you like this post, be sure to follow my blog! (Buttons are in the sidebar on the right.) 

Would you like to comment?

@stampinanja

Latest Pins