Explore the blog
Samstag, 13. Juli 2019

PENGUIN PALACE - Summer Sunshine

- Werbung/Advertisement - 
Hi there!

Today I'm sharing another card with the new release from Penguin PalaceMy card featuring the  Summer Sunshine stamp set and coordinating Penguin Perfect Cuts!


First I die cut 2 pieces of white cardstock with the Cross Stitched and Dots Large Rectangle Overlays. I ink blended scattered straw Distress Oxide Ink for the beach. For the waves I took the second piece of the die cut white cardstock and die cut 3 different waves. Next I ink blended mermaid lagoon and salty ocean Distress Oxide Ink. I splatterd some water and Distress Oxide Ink onto the ink blended card base and soaked it up with paper towel.



Next I took Neenah cardstock and stamped out the images. I colored them in with my Spectrum Noir markers and TriBlend markers. I cut them with the coordinating Penguin Perfect Cuts.

Then I stamped out the sentiment with VersaMark and embossed it with white embossing powder.

Next I adhered  the background, the waves and images onto my card base. For the sweet lady I used foam tape because I wanted to emphasize her.


To finish off, I added white dots with a gel pen.

I hope you like my card!

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!

Anja
If you like this post, be sure to follow my blog! (Buttons are in the sidebar on the right.) 

Would you like to comment?

@stampinanja

Latest Pins