Explore the blog
Samstag, 20. Juli 2019

PENGUIN PALACE - Fun Adventure

- Werbung / Advertisement - 
Hi there!

Today I'm sharing another card with the new release from Penguin PalaceMy card features the Fun Adventure stamp set and coordinating
Penguin Perfect Cuts! I also used the sweet Coffee house from Rabbit Cafe.


First I die cut white cardstock with the Cross Stitched and Dots Large Rectangle Overlay die. I ink blended very softly dried Marigold Distress Oxide Ink. Then I splattered some Gansai Tambi starry colors onto the ink blended background.

Next I took Neenah cardstock and stamped out the images. I colored them in with my Spectrum Noir markers and TriBlend markers. I cut them with the coordinating Penguin Perfect Cuts.


I glued the images in the background directly to the card and the images in the front with foam tape. Since the little photographer has to take a picture, he has put his coffee on his suitcase. ;)


To finish off, I stamped the sentiment! I had so much fun with this card!





I hope you like my card too!

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!

Anja
If you like this post, be sure to follow my blog! (Buttons are in the sidebar on the right.) 

Would you like to comment?

@stampinanja

Latest Pins