Explore the blog
Samstag, 6. Juli 2019

PENGUIN PALACE - Home Sweet Home stand-alone die

- Werbung - 
Hi there!

Today I'm sharing another card with the new release from Penguin Palace. My card featuring the Home Sweet Home stand-alone die and the Summer Sunshine stamp set and coordinating
Penguin Perfect Cuts!


First I die cut white cardstock with the Home Sweet Home die. For the house I ink blended tumbled glass Distress Oxide ink and for the roof pumice stone and hickory smoke Distress Oxide Ink.

Next I took Neenah cardstock and stamped out the images. I colored them in with my Spectrum Noir markers and TriBlend markers. I cut them with the coordinating Penguin Perfect Cuts.

Then I adhered the house onto a piece of dotted paper. I did this because in the background you should see the wallpaper of the walls in the house.


Next I ink blended the card base with antique linen and tumbled glass Distress Oxide ink. I splatterd some water onto the ink blended card base and soaked it up with paper towel.

I glued the house and the images to the card. To finish off, I stamped the sentiment and added a little enamel heart to the door.





I hope you like my card!

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!

Anja
If you like this post, be sure to follow my blog! (Buttons are in the sidebar on the right.) 

Would you like to comment?

@stampinanja

Latest Pins