Explore the blog
Samstag, 29. Juni 2019

PENGUIN PALACE - New Release!

- Werbung - 
Hi there!

Today I'm sharing a birthday card with the super adorable Penguin Agenda and the coordinating
Penguin Perfect Cuts!


First I die cut white cardstock with the Cross Stitched and Dots Large Rectangle Overlays. I die cut the card base with them and also 3 smaller rectangles.


Next I ink blended worn lipstick, tumbled glass and squeezed lemonade Distress Oxide Ink. I splattered golden ink on the card panel which I ink blended with worn lipstick.

Then I stamped out the cute images with Memento and colored them in with my Spectrum Noir markers.


I stamped the sentiment from It's Your Day with VersaMark ink on black cardstock and embossed it with white embossing powder.

I put all together and used foam tape for the stamped images. To finish off, I added little dots with a white gel pen around the penguins and the castle and added 2 little hearts for decorations.


I hope you like my card!

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!

Anja


If you like this post, be sure to follow my blog! (Buttons are in the sidebar on the right.) 

Would you like to comment?

@stampinanja

Latest Pins