Explore the blog
Donnerstag, 11. April 2019

PENGUIN PALACE STAMPS - Stretch your stamps

- WERBUNG - 

Hi there!

Today I'm sharing a new card with Penguin Palace Stamps with you! I used stamps from three stamp sets: My Best Pal, Let's Get Crafty and It's Your Day.




First I made an background in the size of my card base. I created it with Alcohol Pearls. I took a rectangle die out of the Cross Stitched and Dots Large Rectangle Overlays and die cut white cardstock for a smaller overlay.

I stamped out only the ballons from the My Best Pal stamps, masked them multiple times for a whole bunch of ballons and then fuzzy cut them out. I colored them in with colors that match the background.




Next I stamped out the cat from the Let's Get Crafty stamp set, die cut it out with the coordinating Penguin Perfect Cuts and colored it in. For my sentiment I stamped the "Happy Birthday" from the It's Your Day stamp set on a stripe of white cardstock.


I ink blended some Distress Oxide Tumbled Glass on the white overlay and adhered the cat with foam tape on top of it.

I have attached black yarn to the balloons so that it looks like the cat is holding all the balloons. The ballons and the sentiment were also adhered with foam tape on the card.





I hope you like my card!

Thank you for stopping by!
Have a lovely day and happy crafting!

Anja
If you like this post, be sure to follow my blog! (Buttons are in the sidebar on the right.) 

Would you like to comment?

@stampinanja

Latest Pins