Explore the blog
Donnerstag, 18. April 2019

It's Your Day

- Werbung -


Hi, all!

I'm sharing a new card for Penguin Palace Stamps! I used different dies and the little boy from It's Your Day stamp set.



First I die cut the It's Your Day Bubble Call-Out out from an alcohol pearl background and glued it onto white cardstock. I stamped out the little boy, colored it in and die cut it out with the coordinating Penguin Perfect Cuts.


Next I die cut the card panel with the biggest die from the Cross Stitched and Dots Large Rectangle Overlays. I did some ink blending with Distress Oxide and splattered some of the blue colored Distress Oxide over the grey panel.


Finished my card by adhering all together (with foam tape for the Bubble Call-Out and the boy).


Thank you for stopping by!
Have a lovely day and happy crafting!

Anja
If you like this post, be sure to follow my blog! (Buttons are in the sidebar on the right.) 



Would you like to comment?

@stampinanja

Latest Pins