Explore the blog
Donnerstag, 25. April 2019

Congratulations!

Hi there!

Today I'm sharing a new card for Penguin Palace Stamps with you!


I made a birthday card with the leftovers from my card last week. First I trimmed down my card base and my card panel. For this I used the Cool Metallic - Heavy Weight Premium Cardstock. This one shines so incredibly beautiful!


Next I die cut the Let's Celebrate stand-alone die and glued it onto the metallic card base. I stamped out the muffin and the gift from the My Best Pal stamp set and colored them in with my Spectrum Noir markers. I die cut them out with the coordinating Penguin Perfect Cuts


I stamped out the Congratulations from the stamp set Congratulations, which is so versatile, and embossed it with white embossing powder. For this I took The Sandstone Series - Smokey Eyes - Heavy Weight Premium Cardstock, it has such a great texture!! Next I glued the It's Your Day alphas from the stand-alone die to the card panel (I die cut them out 3 times and glued them together for more dimension).
I glued the sentiment banner on the card panel and adhered the gift and the muffin with foam tape.


Thank you for stopping by!
Have a lovely day and happy crafting!

Anja
If you like this post, be sure to follow my blog! (Buttons are in the sidebar on the right.) 


Would you like to comment?

@stampinanja

Latest Pins