Explore the blog
Donnerstag, 31. Januar 2019

PENGUIN PALACE STAMPS - BABY CARD in pastel colors

- WERBUNG - 

Hi there!

I'm back with a cute baby card featuring  Penguin Palace Stamps!




I used Welcome, Little One stamps and also a little star from Let's Catch Up and a little bow and heart from Cuddly Sheep's Season's Greetings.

First I took masking paper and die cut a circle. I put the masking paper which was die cut on my card panel and filled the circle with the different little stamps. Next I colored them in with alcohol markers and chose pastel colors. Pastel colors are so beautiful and perfect for baby cards!





I took a black pigment pen and added lots of little dots between the stamped images. I love how that turned out!
The sentiment was stamped with VersaMark and embossed with white embossing powder on black cardstock. Then I die cut it out with the coordinating Penguin Perfect Cuts.









I finished my card with adhering some clear sparkle sequins. That's it! :-)


Thank you for stopping by! Please also visit the Penguin Palace blog to see the amazing creations of the amazing design team!

Have a lovely day and happy crafting!

Anja
If you like this post, be sure to follow my blog! (Buttons are in the sidebar on the right.) 

____________________________________________

USED SUPPLIES:

Penguin Palace Stamps - Let's Catch Up
Penguin Palace Stamps - Cuddly Sheep's Season's Greetings

Tsukineko - VersaMark & Memento Tuxedo Black
WOW - Embossing Powder Opaque Bright White


     Advertisements

Would you like to comment?

@stampinanja

Latest Pins