Explore the blog
Donnerstag, 10. Januar 2019

PENGUIN PALACE STAMPS - Cute bees

- WERBUNG - 


Hi there!

Today I'm sharing a new card for Penguin Palace Stamps with you! My card is showing the cute Be Happy stamp set and coordinating Penguin Perfect Cuts.





First I watercolor painted my card panel with a yellow. I have done it in several steps and have it dry in between again and again with my heat tool.

Then I stamped my images from Be Happy and die cut them out with the Penguin Perfect Cuts. I colored the images with Copics and Spectrum Noir. I added glitter with Wink of Stella over the little envelope and the wings of the little bees.

Next I used a stitched rectangle window die and die cut it out my card panel. For the background behind the window I ink blended a cludy sky with a stencil and Distress Ink.




I put all pieces together onto my card and added dimension by using foam tape vor the little bees and the envelope. I finished my card by stamping the sentiments with black ink.




I hope I could inspire you with my card! I wish you an amazing day and happy crafting!

Thank you so much for stopping by and see you again soon with another card! Please also visit the Penguin Palace blog to see all the inspirations of the great design team!

Anja
If you like this post, be sure to follow my blog! (Buttons are in the sidebar on the right.) 

____________________________________________

USED SUPPLIES:


Tsukineko - VersaMark & Memento Tuxedo Black
Ranger - Distress Ink Tumbled Glass
My Favorite Things - Die-namic Rectangle Peek-a-Boo Window; Stencil Cloud


     Advertisements

Would you like to comment?

@stampinanja

Latest Pins