Explore the blog
Donnerstag, 24. Januar 2019

PENGUIN PALACE STAMPS - Valentine Card with Bee Happy

- WERBUNG - 

Hi there!

Today I'm sharing a Valentine card with Penguin Palace Stamps with you! I used the Bee Happy stamps and coordinating Penguin Perfect Cuts.





First I die cut a white scalloped rectangle card panel. I took masking paper and a circle die to die cutting a stencil. I put this stencil onto my card panel and ink blended a circle background. I used a cloud stencil and Distress Oxide in Festive Berries. After getting a smooth blended background I put the mask away.

I stamped out the two bees from the Bee Happy stamp set and colored them with Spectrum Noir. I die cut them out with the coordinating Penguin Perfect Cuts.

Next I stamped the heart and the squiggle with VersaMark onto the ink blended card panel and embossed them with white embossing powder.





I took the little flower stamp and masked the flower stem because I only wanted the blossom. I stamped it several times and colored them.




Finished my card by adding glitter with Wink of Stella and adding highlight with a white gel pen.

I hope you like my card!

Thank you for stopping by! Please also visit the Penguin Palace blog to see the amazing creations of the amazing design team!

Have a lovely day and happy crafting!

Anja
If you like this post, be sure to follow my blog! (Buttons are in the sidebar on the right.) 

____________________________________________

USED SUPPLIES:


Tsukineko - VersaMark & Memento Tuxedo Black
Ranger - Distress Oxide Festive Berries
Create a Smile - Scalloped Rectangles
WOW - Embossing Powder Opaque Bright White


     Advertisements

Would you like to comment?

@stampinanja

Latest Pins