Explore the blog
Donnerstag, 17. Januar 2019

PENGUIN PALACE STAMPS - FULL-PANEL SHAKER with Let's Catch Up

- WERBUNG - 


Hi there!

Today I'm sharing a new card for Penguin Palace Stamps with you! I used the stamp set Let's Catch Up and coordinating Penguin Perfect Cuts and made a full-panel shaker card. It's so much fun!




First I watercolor painted my card panel with a blue. I have done it in several steps and have it dry in between again and again with my heat tool. For the seabed I inkblended a die cut paper with Distress oxide Tea Dye and Antique Linen and glued it to the watercolored background. In the next step I took a stencil with rays to add light reflections with a white ink pad.






Then I stamped out many images from Let's Catch Up and die cut them out with the Penguin Perfect Cuts. I colored the images with Copics and Spectrum Noir. The coloring takes time, but it's worth it!

Next I arranged all the images on the paper and adhered them. I didn't glue the mermaid on the paper but put it aside.




Now I had to make the sleeve for my card panel to make a full-panel shaker card. I have used a glossy page protector, which I have cut myself in the correct size. I was too lazy to use my fuse tool and simply folded the ends down and glued them to the back. But before I glued them, I filled in some different sequins in matching colors. Okay, that's a little understated! I filled in MANY MANY sequins! ;-)

I finished my card by stamping out the sentiment with VersaFine and embossed it with clear embossing powder. I cutted a banner and finally I adhered the mermaid and this banner with foam tape onto my full-panel shaker card!








I hope I could inspire you with my card! I wish you an amazing day and happy crafting!




Thank you so much for stopping by and see you again soon with another card! Please also visit the Penguin Palace blog to see all the inspirations of the great design team!

Anja
If you like this post, be sure to follow my blog! (Buttons are in the sidebar on the right.) 

____________________________________________

USED SUPPLIES:


Tsukineko - VersaFine Black, Memento Tuzxedo Black
Ranger - Distress Oxide Tea Dye, Antique Linen
WOW Embossing Powder clear



     Advertisements

Would you like to comment?

@stampinanja

Latest Pins