Explore the blog
Donnerstag, 14. Februar 2019

PENGUIN PALACE STAMPS - Baby Boy

- WERBUNG - 

Hi everyone!

Today I wanted to share a card for a baby boy I created using Penguin Palace Stamps with you! I used the set named Welcome, Little One and coordinating Penguin Perfect Cuts.




I created the card base by doing some stenciling with Distress oxide in Peacock Feathers, Blueprint Sketch and Tumbled Glass on kraft cardstock. Then I stamped and colored some images from the stamp set. I chose the star, the baby bodysuit and the baby rattle. I die cut them out with the coordinating dies.




Next I cut a white card panel and stamped the pennant chain several times onthe card panel and colored them in with light greys. I stamped the sentiment with Distress Oxide Peacock Feathers and put this card panel onto my card base.




I finished my card by adhering my images with foam tape on the pennant chain. I used foam tape for this to create dimension.




I hope I inspired you! Thank you so much for stopping by!




Have a lovely day and happy crafting!

Anja
If you like this post, be sure to follow my blog! (Buttons are in the sidebar on the right.) 

____________________________________________

USED SUPPLIES:


Tsukineko - Memento Tuxedo Black
Ranger - Distress Oxide Peacock Feathers, Blueprint Sketch, Tumbled Glass



     Advertisements

Would you like to comment?

@stampinanja

Latest Pins