Explore the blog
Freitag, 30. November 2018

PENGUIN PALACE - HOT MAMA

Hi there!

I made another card for Penguin Palace Stamps! I used the stamps "Hot Mama" and the coordinating Penguin Perfect Cuts.



I started out by stamping the images and colored them with Copis and Spectrum Noir, then used the coordinating dies to cut them out. 

Next I took a white panel for the background and did some ink blending with Distress Oxide and a stencil with stripes. I die cutted the card panel with a stitched scalloped rectangle die.




When I saw the stamp set for the first time, I immediately had an idea in my head. I had the idea to integrate the sink into a kitchen. For the kitchen I simply cut a worktop, the kitchen front and the cabinet doors out of cardstock. For the door locks I diecut two small circles out of black cardstock.




I arranged all my images and the first thing I did was to glue the parts of the kitchen onto my background. Next I glued on the sink, the mermaid, the dishes and the bubbles.




As the last step I stamped the sentiment with Versafine and embossed it with clear fine embossing powder. I also covered the bubbles with stickles.







hope you enjoyed my card for today! I link you the products from the shop at the end of this post!
Thank you so much for stopping by and see you again soon with another card!

Anja
If you like this post, be sure to follow my blog! (Buttons are in the sidebar on the right.) 

____________________________________________

USED SUPPLIES:

Penguin Palace - Hot Mama & Coordinating Dies
Wow - Clear Gloss Embossing Powder
Tsukineko - Memento Tuxedo Black & VersaFine Onyx Black
Ranger - Distress Oxide: tumbled glass, Stickles Glitter Glue



     Advertisements


Would you like to comment?

@stampinanja

Latest Pins