Explore the blog
Mittwoch, 28. November 2018

PENGUIN PALACE - CUDDLY SHEEP'S SEASON'S GREETINGS



Hi there!

Exciting news! This is my first post for Penguin Palace! Have you already heard about them? No? Then hurry up and visit https://ppstamps.com/! You get 20% off everything until 11 DEC 18!



I am very proud and happy to be part of the great Design Team!

Today I share my first card with the stamp set Cuddly Sheep's Season's Greetings and the coordinating Penguin Perfect Cuts.




I started out by stamping the images and colored them with Copis and Spectrum Noir, then used the coordinating dies to cut them out. 

Next I took a white panel for the background and did some ink blending with Distress Oxide. To separate the ground from the sky, I used a stencil. I added water spots and lots of gold splatters for texture. I die cutted the card panel with a stitched scalloped rectangle die.




Next I have arranged all the stamped and colored images and a thin golden thread on the card. I had the idea to make a Christmas garland with the mistletoe under which the couple would sit.
I stuck all the stamps with foam tape on the card. Only for the snowflakes I did not use foam tape.

As the last step I stamped the sentiment with VersaMark and embossed it with white embossing powder. I also put some accents with a white gel pen on some images.














I hope you enjoyed my card for today! I link you the products from the shop at the end of this post!
Thank you so muach for stopping by and see you again soon with another card!

Anja
If you like this post, be sure to follow my blog! (Buttons are in the sidebar on the right.) 

____________________________________________

USED SUPPLIES:


Wow Embossing - Opaque Bright White Super Fine
Tsukineko - Memento Tuxedo Black & VersaMark 
Ranger - Distress Oxide: tumbled glass, blueprint sketch, faded jeans, chipped sapphire
Kuretake - Gansai Tambi Starry Colors
Sakura - Gelly Roll


     Advertisements







Would you like to comment?

@stampinanja

Latest Pins