Explore the blog
Donnerstag, 9. August 2018

Lots of donuts with Mama Elephant

Good Morning!

After all the older cards (of the last 3 months) I'm sharing a new card today! I used the sweet Mama Elephant "Donut Treats" stamps and made this card:




First of all I stamped and colored the images. For the huge tower of donuts I masked a lot. I colored all with Spectrum Noir and Copics and then fuzzycut them all. I completed the donuts by adding sprinkles and frosting with my white gel pen and my Polychromos.
I stamped the donut box with VersaMark on craft and embossed it with WOW Embossing Powder.



I created the background with Distress Oxides. After I put Distress Oxide with a blending tool on the paper I splashed a lot of water on the paper. Then I dried it with my heat tool. I splashed water drops and color drops on it and absorbed them with a kitchen paper.



The gold splatters were made with "Starry Colors" by Gansai Tambi. 

At the end I put all together and adhered the images with foamtape on my card.

Hope you like my card and have an amazing day!



Would you like to comment?

@stampinanja

Latest Pins