Explore the blog
Dienstag, 24. April 2018

Many little bunnies

Guten Morgen!

Ich möchte von jetzt an meine Posts auch in englisch schreiben. Vielleicht werde ich sie bald auch nur noch in englisch schreiben. Das ist dann irgendwie einfacher.

Viele Häschen von Mama Elephant haben es heute auf meine Karte geschafft!

Good morning!
From now I will write my blog posts in english and in german. Perhaps I will write them soon only in englisch. That will be easier.

Today many little bunnies are coming with my card!




Die farbigen Streifen habe ich mit Distress Inks gewischt. Das schöne Sentiment ist von Create a Smile.
I used Distress inks for the stripes. The sentiment means "for you" and is from Create a Smile Stamps.

Ich hoffe, euch gefällt meine Karte! Die Häschen sind ja so süß, ich liebe die.
Hope you like my card! I'm in love with these bunnies, they are so cute.

Habt einen sonnigen Tag! Bis bald!
Have a sunny day! See you soon!


Would you like to comment?

@stampinanja

Latest Pins